Top 10 Young Living Essential Oils to get after the Starter Kit

So you purchased the premium starter kit and are now a member.  You can get your products at wholesale prices (24% discount).  You may have even signed up for Essential Rewards.  Now you may be wondering what next?  Which oils are the best ones to purchase now?  Which ones will be the best fit for me?  I know what I did was I did lots of research.  You Tube, Pinterest, Google, the Facebook group pages that you get invited to for being a member and the Young Living website.  The list below is based on my personal opinion.  Here are my suggestions on the top 10 oils to get after the starter kit: (I don't have Joy pictured below because it is in my next ER order)



1. Valor
Why Valor? I use valor a lot! I use it in my pain cream, I use it for calming, I use it in a lot of my diffuser recipies and I use it in my sleepy roller ball recipe. Here are some ideas of what valor can be used for:

  • Provides courage
  • Eases muscle tension
  • Can help with Anxiety
  • Relaxes leg muscles
  • Eases jaw pain
  • Relives back pain
  • Alleviates joint pain
  • Gives a mood boost
  • Good for snoring
  • Good for workout support
  • Can Provide a good nights sleep
  • Can Boost memory
  • Can Relive headaches

2.  Ylang Ylang
          Why Ylang Ylang?  I use Ylang Ylang in my diffuser recipes and I do have a lot of oils to                    choose from but Ylang Ylang is great for relaxation. I also use Ylang Ylang in one of my skin            care roller bottle recipies. Here are some ideas of what Ylang Ylang can be used for:
  • Increases blood flow 
  • Relieves Inflammation
  • Regulates Heartbeat
  • Lifts Mood
  • Skin care
  • Good for anxiety

3.  Peace & Calming
          Why Peace & Calming? I use it for my sleep roller bottle recipe.  This recipe is my very                      favorite one that I cannot go without. Peace and Calming is also good for relaxation. Here are              some ideas of what peace and calming can be used for:
  • Sleep
  • Relaxation
  • Stress/anxiety
  • Calming
  • Tension

4.  Orange
       Why orange?  I use orange in my diffuser recipes.  It is great to have a citrus oil or oils              to mix with other oils in your diffuser or with roller bottle combinations.  It gives an                uplifting scent.  Also I use Orange in my roller bottle and diffuser blends for a mood                booster to add to oils like stress away.  Here are some ideas of what orange can be                    used for:

  • Increases circulation
  • Decreases wrinkles
  • Improves Complexion
  • Mood booster
  • Anti-inflammatory
  • Digestion booster
  • Natural mouth wash and gum protector
  • Antiseptic
  • Antidepressant
  • Diuretic

5.  Bergamot
          Why bergamot?  Bergamot is one of my favorite oils! It has a calming and uplifting scent at                the same time. I use it in one of my favorite diffuser blends 2 drops of bergamot, 2 drops of                orange and 3 drops of stress away. Here are some ideas of what bergamot can be used for:
  • Antidepressant
  • Stimulant
  • Analgesic
  • Relaxant & Sedative
  • Digestive
  • Deodorant
  • Antispasmodic
  • Aids in digestion
  •  scars
6.  Joy
         Why Joy?  Why not? Why would you not want joy in your life? It is an oil that is                         uplifting and calming. It is great in the diffuser with orange. Here are some ideas of                 what joy can be used for:
  • Calming 
  • Uplifts mood
  • Deoderant
  • Stress
  • Alleviates menstral cramps
  • Balancing
  • Car freshner
7.  Cedarwood
          Why Cedarwood? Cedarwood is great for relaxing and also sleep. I use it for Kidney                  support on occasion. I also use it for relaxing. Here are some ideas of what you can use            Cedarwood for:
  • Improves focus
  • Promotes hair growth
  • Has anti-inflammatory agent
  • Reduces skin irritation
  • Repels bugs
  • Acne
  • Reduces cough
  • Stimulates metabolism
  • Cleans out toxins
  • Eczema
8.  Vetiver
         Why Vetiver? I use it in my sleep roller bottle recipe. The recipe is: 10 drops of Valor,                10 drops of peace and calming and 10 drops of vetiver.  Also vetiver can be very                          grounding or calming. Here are some ideas of what you can use it for:
  • Antioxidant
  •  scars and marks on skin
  •  ADHD
  • Aphrodisiac
  • Stress
  • Anxiety/Nervousness
  • Sleep
9.  M-Grain
          Why M-Grain?  It is all in the name.  I know how it is to have these headaches and not            have anything work. 
  • Headaches
  • Nausea
  • Depression
  • Problems related to severe migraine headaches

10. Patchouli 
          Why patchouli? That's what I am asking myself too. It is the stinkiest oil on here. I am being honest. I have gotten a little used to it but it does have some good uses. I have used it personally in my skincare roller bottle and it is awesome for skin. Here are some other ideas of what you can use it for:

  • Depression
  • Boosts immune system
  • Deoderant
  • Reduces inflammation
  • Enhances mood
  • Strengthens hair
  • Fights infections
  • Hormone stimulant
  • Bug repellant
  • Clears dandruff
  • Treats skin conditions
This information is not meant to treat, cure, or prevent anything! It is meant to replace the advice of a medical doctor.  If you have any questions or concerns, please seek the advice of a physician.

Want to try Young Living Essential oil's?  Here's a link below to get started:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Oils That Are Good For Your Epilepsy/Seizures

Essential Oils for Anxiety

Is there an Oil for that? Hiccups?