Is there an Oil for that? Hiccups?

cript async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"> So this morning I had the hiccups and sometimes when I have them they can last all day. I have even had them last up to 3 days. Then I thought why don't I just try an essential oil. So I looked up which one could work. I tried peppermint on the bottom of my foot with a carrier oil and a few minutes later no hiccups! I have never got rid of hiccups that fast and I have tried everything and I mean everything else. I am so happy!



This information is not meant to treat, cure, or prevent anything! It is meant to replace the advice of a medical doctor.  If you have any questions or concerns, please seek the advice of a physician.

Want to try Young Living essential oils?  Here's a link below to help you get started:

Young Living Distributor #12122471

https://www.youngliving.com/vo/#/signup/new-start?sponsorid=12122471&enrollerid=12122471&isocountrycode=US&culture=en-US&type=membercript async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Oils That Are Good For Your Epilepsy/Seizures

Essential Oils for Anxiety