My top three favorite anxiety roller blend combos

cript async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">
Most of the time when I try a new roller ball recipe, I cut it in half. The reason why I do this is because I want to make sure it works for me. If it doesn't, I am not wasting so much oils. But I do keep it and either try it again later or give it to someone else as a gift for them to try. Here are some of my favorite anxiety roller blends:

Anxiety roll on #1

20 drops of lavender

15 drops of stress away

8 drops of patchouli (or ylang ylang)

8 drops of valor

6 drops of vetiver

6 drops of cedarwood

Fill a 10 ml glass roller bottle 1/2 with your favorite carrier oil

Anxiety roll on # 2

30 drops of lavender

25 drops of valor

10 drops of ylang ylang

10 drops of frankincense or vetiver

8 drops of copaiba

Fill a 10 ml glass roller bottle 3/4 with your favorite carrier oil

Anxiety roller # 3

10 drops of lavender

10 drops of stress away

6 drops of orange

Fill a 10 ml glass roller bottle 3/4 with your favorite carrier oil

Want to try Young Living Essential Oils?  Here is a link below to help you get started:

https://www.youngliving.com/vo/#/signup/new-start?sponsorid=12122471&enrollerid=12122471&isocountrycode=US&culture=en-US&type=member

Young Living Distributor #12122471



cript async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Oils That Are Good For Your Epilepsy/Seizures

Essential Oils for Anxiety

Is there an Oil for that? Hiccups?