Four More Anxiety Roller Blends

cript async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"> I have a lot of anxiety so I like to try out a lot of different roller ball combinations until I come up with the one that I think is right for me.  Sometimes I like having different ones to go back and forth with so that my body doesn't get used to the same one. I am still testing the one's I have and I do have my favorites.  One of them being just straight up Stress Away and I love it!  I would love to have others test these also.  Leave a message in the comments if you have tried these and you like them.  Here are the three recipes:

Recipe #1



8 drops of Lavender
5 drops of Lemon
2 drops of Clary Sage
4 drops of bergamot
4 drops of frankincense (Optional)







Recipe #2

8 drops of Lavender
6 drops of Valor
5 drops of Stress Away
1 drop of Vetiver (optional depending on what you want for smell)

Recipe #3

4 drops of Lavender
2 drops of Clary Sage
1-2 drops of Ylang Ylang
2 drops of Marjoram

Recipe #4

12 drops of Stress Away
4 drops of Valor












Put Essential oils in 10 ml glass roller bottle.  Fill the rest 3/4 way with your favorite carrier oil.  Recipe #4 fill bottle halfway.

Want to try Young Living essential oils?  Here is a link below to help you get started:

https://www.youngliving.com/vo/#/signup/new-start?sponsorid=12122471&enrollerid=12122471&isocountrycode=US&culture=en-US&type=member


cript async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Oils That Are Good For Your Epilepsy/Seizures

Essential Oils for Anxiety

Is there an Oil for that? Hiccups?