My Young Living Seasonal Essential Oil Routine

 I usually get bad head pain from all the pollen and dander because I have severe 

seasonal sensitivities to the outdoors. I have tried everything for them 


and nothing worked until now. I just started taking the vitality line of my young 


living essential oils seasonal trio. I put lavender, lemon and peppermint in a 


empty vegetable capsule (3 drops of lavender, 3 drops of lemon, 2 drops of 


peppermint and 2 or 3 drops of copaiba depending on how bad the seasonal discomfort is  


 that day). I add copaiba because it helps enhance the other oils.



Another thing I do, is when the pollen and dust are bad or if I start to feel pain

coming on,have a mixture in a glass dropper bottle of the lavender, lemon, 

peppermint and copaiba mixed with a carrier oil.  I rub it on my jawline, my 

temples, my sinuses and the bridge of my nose. I have been able to keep my 

headaches at bay and I am so grateful because I used to have headaches for 

days with no relief! I also add R.C. for extra relief. 

Seasonal relief dropper


Equal parts of lavender, lemon, peppermint

(usually 10 drops each)

If using 10 drops then 

5 drops of copaiba I also add 
5 drops of R.C. for extra relief 
mix with favorite carrier oil (about halfway or about 40 drops of carrier oil)
Depending on what size your dropper is mine is about 25 ml

This information is not meant to treat, cure, or prevent anything! It is meant to replace the advice of a medical doctor.  If you have any questions or concerns, please seek the advice of a physician.


Want to try Young Living Essential Oils?  Here's a link below to help you get started:


https://www.youngliving.com/vo/#/signup/new-start?sponsorid=12122471&enrollerid=12122471&isocountrycode=US&culture=en-US&type=member

Young Living Distributor #12122471


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Oils That Are Good For Your Epilepsy/Seizures

Essential Oils for Anxiety

Is there an Oil for that? Hiccups?