Essential Oils for Anxiety

cript async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">
First I want to talk about why I use essential oils for my anxiety.  The first reason why is because I would rather use something natural and good for my body than keep putting more and more medication into my body.  Medication has unwanted side effects and is harmful to the body in many ways.  Medication is also man made.  Essential oils are plants that come from the earth and are natural.  I was so happy when I was introduced to Young living essential oils!

Another big reason is both of my parents died of cancer! I am so worried that I will end up with cancer too.  There are so many carcinogens out there that we encounter every day especially in our homes.  They are in our cleaning products, in our soaps, shampoo, candles, air fresheners, plastic containers and other things we use on a daily basis.  I have already started to take most of these out of my life by using Young Living plant based products.

I chose Young living because they have the Seed to Seal and they own their own farms.  Their oils also never expire and they have been around for 20 years.  Plus they have some amazing people who guide you every step of the way!

So back to my anxiety... There are some great oils that Young Living has for calming and unwinding.  I have used at least half of them and also used some of them in roller ball recipes.  Here are some of Young Livings oils for anxiety:

Lavender

Rose

Veviter

Ylang Ylang

Bergamot

Chamomile

Frankincense

Sandalwood oil

Jasmine

Orange

Valor

Stress Away

Peace and Calming

Joy

Release

Clarity

White Angelica

Clary Sage

Hope

Sacred Mountian



When you use the essential oils for anxiety, one of the uses is to use them topically. When using them topically, it is best to use a carrier oil.  Follow the directions on the bottle. While using the essential oils topically, one of the things you can do is to take five deep breaths.  Also try to clear your thoughts/mind.  Where to put the oils for your anxiety?  Here are some Ideas:

Worry/Anxiety - Stomach/Spleen

Stressed - Heart & Temples

Grief/Sadness & Depression - Lungs/Large Intestine

Fear - Kidney/Bladder

Anger - Liver

Another way to use the oils is by diffusing them.  You can make some anxiety blends or even relaxing blends.  Sometimes at the end of the day it is good to use a relaxing blend. Such as:

3 drops of Stress away

3 drops of lavender

2 drops of copiaba

This information is not meant to treat, cure, or prevent anything! It is meant to replace the advice of a medical doctor.  If you have any questions or concerns, please seek the advice of a physician.

Want to try Young Living Essential Oils?  Here is a link below to help you get started:

Young Living Distributor #12122471cript async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Oils That Are Good For Your Epilepsy/Seizures

Is there an Oil for that? Hiccups?