The beginning of my oily Journey with Young Living essential Oils


I am fairly new to essential oils and I love it! Why? Here is my story. I first looked into essential oils when I lived in Florida. I was asking a friend at church about essential oils and a company that she was with (another company other than Young Living). It ended up not working out.  I moved away (to Indiana) and forgot about it for awhile. Then I was having a conversation with my stepmom about seasonal sniffles. She told me that she used essential oils and how they worked for her in so many ways.  She gave me some samples and I had them setting around for about two weeks before I tried them.  When I did try the samples, I fell in love!  Why? Because they worked!  I actually felt better after using the essential oils from my seasonal troubles. I new I had to order a starter kit and here are some of the main reason's why.  I have severe outdoor and indoor allergies, anxiety, severe insomnia and a fatty liver. I have a whole lot of other medical issues and both of my parents died of cancer. Because of all of these medical issues I wanted to change my lifestyle. I wanted to take out the toxic cancer causing crud that was in my everyday environment and replace it with healthier plant based products.

Medical Disclamer

The information contained on this website is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.  The information represents what I, an Independent Distributor of Young Living Essential Oils, have chosen to do to take charge of my own personal health and that of my family.  Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.

Information found on this site is meant for educational and informational purposes only, and to motivate you to make your own health care and dietary decisions based upon your own research and in partnership with your health care provider. It should not be relied upon to determine dietary changes, a medical diagnosis or courses of treatment. Individual articles and information on other websites are based upon the opinions of the respective authors, who retain copyright as marked.

Getting Into It

Okay so after I received my kit in May of 2017, I used every oil in the kit and I did a lot of research. I spent hours on YouTube, Pinterest, Google and the Young Living website. I found out also through my research that we encounter a whole lot of toxins and carcinogens on a daily basis. Some of those include; toothpaste, hand soap, deodorant, shampoo, makeup, body wash, hand sanitizer, dryer sheets, perfume, chapstick, vitamins, candles, air fresheners, supplements, household cleaners, laundry detergent and baby lotion. Then in June I went to my first essential 101 class. Previously I had decided to become a distributor and I could hardly wait until the party to tell my up line.  

Essential Rewards

Afterwards, I placed an essential rewards order for June and got signed up for some Facebook groups. I also starting sharing with my friends on Facebook my oily journey. 
I received my essential rewards order for June and on July 1st I placed my essential rewards order because I was that excited about my oils! Of course I change my order a few times but that is the great thing about essential rewards. Mind is due to be shipped out any day now. Essential rewards is awesome!

 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwItBz2QQCkZT0NvY212Qll5T1U/view?usp=sharing

Want to try Young Living Essential Oils?  Here is a link below to help you get started:

https://www.youngliving.com/vo/#/signup/new-start?sponsorid=12122471&enrollerid=12122471&isocountrycode=US&culture=en-US&type=member

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Oils That Are Good For Your Epilepsy/Seizures

Essential Oils for Anxiety

Is there an Oil for that? Hiccups?