Top 10 Young Living Oils to get after the Starter Kit 2021

Release

I use Release essential oil when I am in an emotional funk or just to create a relaxing environment. I like to diffuse it with tangerine. I put 5 to 6 drops of Release and about 2 drops of tangerine in the dew drop diffuser. It is one of my favorite oils!

The ingredients in Release are Ylang Ylang, Olive oil, Lavandin, Geranium, Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood, Grapefruit, Tangerine, Spearmint, Lemon, Blue Cypress, Davana, Kaffir Lime, Ocotea, Jasmine, Matricaria, Blue Tansy and Rose.

  • Releases anger and frustration
  • Emotional support
  • Calming and relaxing

Orange

Why orange?  I use orange in my diffuser recipes such as with woodsy scents.  It is great with Thieves, Christmas Spirt or any other oil that has cinnamon or clove in it.  It also blends well with Valor and Stress Away.  It gives an uplifting scent.  Also, I use Orange in my roller bottle and diffuser blends for a mood booster to add to oils like stress away and lavender.  Here are some ideas of what orange can be used for:

  • Increases circulation
  • Improves Complexion
  • Mood booster
  • Anti-inflammatory
  • Digestion booster
  • Natural mouth wash and gum protector
  • Antiseptic
  • Diuretic

Ylang Ylang
 Why Ylang Ylang?  Ylang Ylang blends well with Valor, Northern Lights Black Spruce, orange and tangerine.  Ylang Ylang is great for relaxation. I also use Ylang Ylang in one of my skin care roller bottle recipies. Here are some ideas of what Ylang Ylang can be used for:

  • Increases blood flow 
  • Relieves Inflammation
  • Regulates Heartbeat
  • Lifts Mood
  • Skin care
  • Good for anxiety

Tangerine

Why tangerine?  I have found from personal experiences that It can aid in digestion. It is in an oil called Tummygize which is also a great oil and helps aid digestion. It also blends well with a lot of woodsy scents.  I diffuse it with Release, Stress Away and Lavender.

  • Emotional Support
  • Digestive Aid
  • Antioxidant Support

RC

Why RC?  I have found from personal experience that it helps with hacking up your lungs.  I usually diffuse it with lavender.  I put about 4 drops of RC and 3 drops of lavender during bedtime because during cold season that is when I am barking the most.  No seriously my parents used to tell me I sounded like a loud duck when I was sick.  I cannot take any regular meds because of certain health conditions that I have.  Thank goodness for oils.

The ingredients in RC are Eucalyptus Globubus, Myrtle, Marjoram, Pine, Eucalyptus Radiata, Eucalyptus, Citriodora, Lavender, Cypress, Black Spruce, Peppermint

Christmas Spirit

Who does not like Christmas in a bottle?  I love to diffuse this with orange, vanilla (YES! Vanilla), stress away, northern lights black spruce, cinnamon, clove etc.  Just adding one of these oils will add an extra boost to this magnificent scent. 

The ingredients in Christmas Spirit are orange, cinnamon bark, and black spruce.

Vetiver
Why Vetiver? I use it in my sleep roller bottle recipe. The recipe is: 10 drops of Valor, 10 drops of peace and calming and 10 drops of vetiver.  Also, vetiver can be grounding and has a woodsy scent. Here are some ideas of what you can use it for:

  • Antioxidant
  • Stress
  • Anxiety/Nervousness
  • Sleep

Deep Relief

Deep relief comes in a 5 ml or a portable roll on that is convenient for you to carry anywhere. I prefer the roll on. I love to use it for my lower back.  Young Living also has Panaway which is in the starter kit.  Panaway also has peppermint and wintergreen in it. It is also great for muscle tension.

The ingredients are peppermint, coconut oil, Idaho balsam fir, clove, vetiver, wintergreen, lemon, helichrysum, copaiba, and dorado azul.

Purification

Purification is awesome for getting the stink out of your house.  I also use it in my laundry in every load since I have to go to the laundromat. You do not know what is lurking in those machines.  I love to diffuse it with lemon. 

The ingredients in purification are lemongrass, citronella, lavandin, melaleuca alternifolia, rosemary and myrtle.  

Northern Lights Black Spruce

Northern lights black spruce has a woodsy aroma and can be grounding.  I diffuse it with Christmas Spirit, orange, tangerine, ylang ylang, frankincense, cinnamon bark, stress away, valor, and lavender.

  • ·         Emotional support

·         May improve the appearance of dry skin

This information is not meant to treat, cure, or prevent anything! It is meant to replace the advice of a medical doctor.  If you have any questions or concerns, please seek the advice of a physician.


Want to try Young Living Essential oils?  Here is a link below to get started:

Young Living Distributor #12122471

https://www.youngliving.com/vo/#/signup/new-start?sponsorid=12122471&enrollerid=12122471&isocountrycode=US&culture=en-US&type=member

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Oils That Are Good For Your Epilepsy/Seizures

Essential Oils for Anxiety

Is there an Oil for that? Hiccups?