What I do for my headaches using Young Living essential oils

cript async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">
General Headaches

For general headaches or any kind of headaches I use this blend of oils:


  • 8 drops of Peppermint
  • 6 drops of Lavender
  • 5 drops of Frankincense
I put it in a 10 ml roller ball with a carrier oil.  Or if you watched my You Tube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCDhmVq54Kk, I like to use a smaller bottle (the Young Living sample bottles) for my purse (these bottle are about 1 or 2 ml in size).  If you do this, you will need to use:
  • 3 drops of Peppermint
  • 2 drops of Lavender
  • 1 drop of Frankincense
Fill it with your favorite carrier oil and keep in a cool dark place.

Application:  For general headaches I apply the oils to my forehead, temples and sometimes the back of my neck.

Tension Headaches

For my tension headaches I use a this blend of oils:


  • 10 drops of panaway
  • 10 drops of peppermint
  • 5 drops of copiaba
I am considering adding 10 drops of lavender to this blend next time to try out.  Fill a 10 ml glass roller bottle with your favorite carrier oil and keep in a cool dark place.  You can find some on Amazon.  Here is a link to some that you can purchase on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Vivaplex-Amber-Bottles-Stainless-Roller/dp/B013SJMB10/ref=sr_1_4_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1502037570&sr=1-4&keywords=roller+balls+for+essential+oils

Application: For Tension headaches I apply the oils to my temples, neck, forehead and sometimes along my jawline. Sometimes I get cluster headaches. These types of headaches are ones that are stubborn and very painful. Usually I get these right before my time of month or if I have a very bad sinus headache. I also get headaches from not having enough sleep.  I have found that if I use one drop of thieves in the roof of my mouth in combination with one of my other headache blends then it helps alleviate the headache.



Another thing I do is I put frankincense on my big toe. I have frankincense already mixed with a carrier oil in a glass dropper and ready to go.  You can use a roller ball too but I prefer not to put a roller ball on my foot.  I usually do this one if my headache is more related to stress or lack of sleep.



Migraine Headaches

For migraine headaches I use a Young Living blend called M-Grain.  I put it in a roller bottle and mix it with a carrier oil. Usually I only put 10 drops in at a time (and fill about halfway in a 10 ml bottle) because once you mix it with your carrier oil, your oil expires when your carrier oil does.  Young Living essential oils do not expire.



For application with migraines I put the oils on my temples, my forehead, base of my skull and sometimes my jawline.

Sinus Headaches

For my sinus headaches, I use the Young Living allergy trio plus I add copiaba.  This blend is:


  • 10 drops Lavender
  • 10 drops Peppermint
  • 10 drops Lemon
  • 5 drops Copiaba
Put in a 10 ml glass roller bottle and fill 3/4 with your favorite carrier oil.





I take a capsule filled with the allergy trio every day because I have severe outdoor and indoor allergies.  I do not have to take Tylenol, Benedryl or Claritin D anymore.  It has helped me tremendously.  Allergy trio capsules:

  • 3 drops of Lavender
  • 3 drops of Lemon
  • 2-3 drops of Peppermint
  • 2-3 drops of Copiaba

Put in empty vegetable capsules.  You can purchase them through Young Living, at a local health food store or on Amazon.  Here is a link of some vegetable capsules you can purchase on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/NOW-Empty-Vcaps-Vegetable-Capsule/dp/B0013OW4TW/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1502037529&sr=8-2&keywords=empty%2Bvegetable%2Bcapsules&th=1  Drink plenty of water anytime you are using essential oils.

This information is not meant to treat, cure, or prevent anything! It is meant to replace the advice of a medical doctor.  If you have any questions or concerns, please seek the advice of a physician.

If you are interested in Young Living essential oils and would like to purchase kit click on the link below to get started:

cript async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Essential Oils That Are Good For Your Epilepsy/Seizures

Essential Oils for Anxiety

Is there an Oil for that? Hiccups?